CALLING ALL BEAUTIES & BEASTS!
Get Your Tickets Now For
Friday, October 28
Doubling as opening night for the Beauties Beasts pop-up exhibition, this Halloween party is inspired accordingly and will be a wild night indeed!
Come as you are, or in your most irreverent costume to enjoy live art and music experiences. Food trucks and tempting libations will further feed your senses. Not only is this party more fun with friends, it’s also a lower price—buy your tickets in pairs and get them before it sells out!
Just a sneak peek at what we have planned:
- Music and performance by DJ Gingee
- Private DJ Lounge in a 30 foot airplane art piece by Dustin Otterbach with original art by Olivia De Berardinis on the nose
- Live art by Adam Murillo
- Live Speed Painting by Amy Burkman
- Appearances by the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence
- Flash mob and dance performances by Fred Astaire Dancers (featuring beauties and beasts)
- Light up, 14’ Scepter of the Crystal Flame sculpture by artist Lee Shamel on display
- Photo ops with beauties and beasts
- Interactive art station with New Village Arts
- Beer by Julian Brewing Company with Tap That Services
- Stone Brewing Company
- Wine bar
- Food trucks: That’s What Cheese Said and Sicilian Breeze Gelato
Members $25 ea / $40 pair
Visitors $35 ea / $60 pair
Buy your tickets online by clicking here or call (760) 435-3721.